Community grants are awarded in six core areas of investment.
- Access to Health: Support for programs designed to improve access to health care for the least served who are living in medically underserved areas.
- Clinical-Community Connections: Funding to connect patients & clinics with social and spiritual needs to community resources that will positively impact their health and well-being.
- Families of Solution: Funding to invest in strategies to strengthen families and provide family members opportunities to thrive throughout their lifetime.
- High-Functioning Primary Care: Funding to improve the quality of community health and well-being delivery systems.
- Community-Church Hubs: Funding to establish community church hubs for health and well-being of communities by bringing together community programs, primary & behavioral care and social services.
- Cross-Sector Collaboration: Funding to support thriving communities and establish cross-sector collaborations for the health & well-being of communities.