Community grants are awarded in five core areas of giving.
- Primary & Preventive Care provides support for programs designed to promote health, wellness and primary medical care services.
- Dental Services provides funding in support of dental and oral health programs and services.
- Regionalization & Community Engagement provides funding to support regional collaborative projects designed to influence population health.
- Social Services & Behavioral Health provides support for integrated health care programs to include the systematic integration of behavioral health and social services.
- Health Care Professional Shortage provides funding to support initiatives designed to address the shortage of health care professionals.