Charges for dental services vary according to procedure; however, all services are provided on a sliding fee scale and we see all eligible, regardless of insurance status or ability to pay. Insured must file claims on their own.
- Primary dental care including examinations, x-rays, cleanings, fluoride treatments and sealants.
- Dental treatment including fillings, extractions and endodontic treatment available.
- Referral to other dental specialists as necessary.
Dental Prevention Program
The School Based Health Center offers an annual dental prevention program which includes a limited dental exam, two fluoride varnish applications and dental sealants for students in specific grades who need them. This program is provided in partnership with the University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio and available at no cost for students who qualify.
Please call the SBHC at (210) 658-4875 for more information about the dental prevention program.
- Registration & Consent (English)
- Registration & Consent (Spanish)
- Off-site Dental Program Consent Form (English)
- Off-site Dental Program Consent Form (Spanish)
*Registration & Consent Form must be submitted for all services sought out at our School Based Health Center(s). Only one form is required per client regardless of services sought.