Counseling and case management services are provided at no cost through the School Based Health Centers.
- Individual and family counseling.
- Information and referral to community resources.
- Assistance with Medicaid, CHIP and Food Stamp applications.
- Emergency assistance for food, housing and utilities.
- Patients may be referred to social services by SBHC staff based on the patient’s needs and/or clinic visit.
- Registration & Consent Form (English)
- Registration & Consent Form (Spanish)
- Social Services Contact Form (English)
- Social Services Contact Form (Spanish)
*Registration & Consent Form must be submitted for all services sought out at our School Based Health Center(s). Only one form is required per client regardless of services sought.